Monday, February 21, 2022

Scott Shelton , I thought this was a foreclosure overage group; all I have seen are posts .





Do not allow anyone to define you.Horses in barns, sisters with stories, tales online,history noted, over time and space, classes on love ...
May be an image of person, child, standing, tree and outdoors

Will you walk with me, climb this mountain, questions up in the air. 'I am a spiritual Divine soul I will not shrink myself for souls who will not understand me. I am divine. I am powerful. I am light. Lovo'.Rats To Races: Games Played.Horse And Pony Shows". Diana Ross.Do not allow anyone to define you.Horses in barns, sisters with stories, tales online,history noted, over time and space, classes on love ...


Veterans helping veterans, seniors, foreclosure parties after the sale. Houses lost, after the sale, banks keep the money, unless you ask for it. We can help you with refunds around the world. 60% of something, is better than all of nothing, just saying. Hands, hearts, and cash to share.
May be a cartoon
1

 "Somethin' there is about you. That strikes the match in me Is it the way your body moves? Or is it the way your hair blows free? Or is it because you remind me:Do not allow anyone to define you.Horses in barns, sisters with stories, tales online,history noted, over time and space, classes on love ...

No comments:

Post a Comment