Monday, February 21, 2022

CNN Breaking News Tweeted: President Biden has agreed "in principle"...

 

PattuCheenu's avatar 

Kindness Means Taking Your Positive Energy And Spreading It To The World Around You #QuotesoftheDay .
 CNN Breaking News Tweeted: President Biden has agreed "in principle"...
Diana Ross "Touch Me In The Morning.For all loners.Ways to grow, expand, and explore, words in waves, salads, in groups, counting heads, good time toads.I write books, about the paths that I have crossed.I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. You may be eligible for newly enacted service-connected benefits.
May be an image of 1 person and text


#HappyNewWeek Beautiful Friends Have Hope You All Have A Great Day Be Filled With Love, Peace & Happiness God Bless, LOVE YOU ALL
CNN Breaking News's avatar 

President Biden has agreed "in principle" to a meeting with Vladimir Putin as long as Russia does not further invade Ukraine, the White House says. 


Attention Walmart Shoppers.Dicks out of Box: Time to turn the lights on, the sun is setting and the colors are better than yesterday, just my point of view, love to see the flashing colors against the blues, and the yellows that make up the sunset.
May be a black-and-white image of 1 person



Good morning! Time and space with a touch of distance yourself from all that weighs you down with OPP, yeah you know me! Oh sorry I got off track but now I’m back down no, never backdown stand up for your morals and beliefs for only you can prevent forest fires!!!
Strange Fruit: Poor Billie, those were the times. She went to jail, served time for that song, got out and went back, more than once. Movie is out.
May be an image of 1 person and standing




 CNN Breaking News Tweeted: President Biden has agreed "in principle"...

No comments:

Post a Comment