Monday, February 21, 2022

LOVE, LIGHTS, LESSONS, DANCES ON THE SANDS OF TIME. (LEONARD COHEN). IT’S NOW OR NEVER.FAMILY MATTERS: READY FOR WHAT?

 

IT IS STILL ROCK AND ROLL TO ME BILLY JOEL-LYRICS. MEN, MICE, MONSTERS, RIGHTS AND REASON, WORDS IN WAVES, HAVE SO MUCH TO WORK THE OPTIONS AND POSSIBILITIES. FAMILY AND WHAT IT MEANS.


CRAZY FOR A FEE, VETERAN, PTSD, WHERE IS MY MIND? IT’S NOW OR NEVER.FAMILY MATTERS: READY FOR WHAT?DOING FINE, WHAT ABOUT YOU, THANKS FOR THE REPLY, HERE ARE A FEW THINGS I WANTED TO SHARE. I WRITE BOOKS, ABOUT THE PATHS THAT I HAVE CROSSED...



DAILY EVENTS, REBIRTHS AND LET'S GO SOMEWHERE !!!!ON THE RUN..BLACK LIVES MATTER:I'M YOUR MAN .VOICES, VIEWS, VALUES, DIMES DROPPED. ROTTEN APPLES, FAGS, HAGS, STEERS, QUEERS, FACES IN THE CROWDS.THE BANGLES - WALK LIKE AN EGYPTIAN:

CRAZY FOR A FEE, VETERAN, PTSD, WHERE IS MY MIND? It’s NOW or NEVER.Family Matters: Ready for What?Doing fine, what about you, thanks for the reply, here are a few things I wanted to share. I write books, about the paths that I have crossed...


LOVE, LIGHTS, LESSONS, DANCES ON THE SANDS OF TIME. (LEONARD COHEN). IT’S NOW OR NEVER.FAMILY MATTERS: READY FOR WHAT?DOING FINE, WHAT ABOUT YOU, THANKS FOR THE REPLY, HERE ARE A FEW THINGS I WANTED TO SHARE. I WRITE BOOKS, ABOUT THE PATHS THAT I HAVE CROSSED...

My Heart Speaks. INDEPENDENT WOMAN:Caribbean Queen It's NOW or NEVER. Black,Read, Rites, play on words, waves to make, crazy like a fox, crazy common, not me. Sunny and bright, heads above the common. Open Books:Sunny And Bright, Lions On Top:Moves to make.

May be an image of text that says '11:06 AM 10:37 10:37 AM You should ask me out, just saying. ask you outta what? These pants for starters. did you soil your pants?! You're really bad at this at least i didn't shit my pants 11:15 AM'

  Cattle Calls, Jewish Wales, Family Affairs, History To Note,Not News Today.Whitney Houston, George Michael - If I Told You That.Many plans, goals, hopes, prayers in motion daily, adventures to share with a giant, green, white or blue giants.

 Love is a precious treasure that is easily lost. So give him a foundation, so may he be eternal, the value and the trust.A very beautiful day to all my lovely ones .Big kisses .Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain. Fairies, they are out at the end of the rainbow.Cheers, waves, words, writers, horse and pony shows, good times, sad times, wishes on stars. Happy New Year!'Lemons for the sugar and spices for the girls to make the most of the bumps in the road, and drinks made of the lemons, dodging the rocks under the sands of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment