Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Great way to spend a few hours.Golden Calf: What beef?Where Is The Meat, Lions On Top, Rocks To Roll, Gems To love.

The best thing about being alive?...Even morning there’s a new opportunity to be a happier version of yourself... And this is why I don’t drink ! Good grief, there ain’t enough Coffee in the world to help that situation ! The walk of shame .
No photo description available.

Joseph D J McNeil,Great way to spend a few hours.Golden Calf: What beef?Where Is The Meat, Lions On Top, Rocks To Roll, Gems To love.

World Champs!!Great way to spend a few hours.Golden Calf: What beef?Where Is The Meat, Lions On Top, Rocks To Roll, Gems To love.
Boats to float,waves to make,dances on the water, earth angel, ole soul, wings to winds. Castles in the sky, heaven is home, views,voices in my head.Weird.Be free, little one" I say as I lift up my hands. Out of my open hands flies a single fuck.This. Changes. Everything.
No photo description available.


 Vengeance Comes, Birds To Fly, Hopes And Dreams Comes: Fall Hits, Falls Of Snakes, Falls Of Fools.Thank you for reminding us.Love, Regrets, Plus:Accidental Raw Views. Nudity 2.Questions about crazy stirred to long.

Strangers To Friends.'I don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent.WOW I almost couldn't sleep last night .

No comments:

Post a Comment