Friday, October 22, 2021

Chasing The Monuments.TYPES OF PEOPLE WHO DON’T GIVE A FUCK (And How to Become One of Them)".

   Have projects for housing with veterans, housing for displace youths in the Riverside County, and projects to do fundraiser events for these project. Also write stories to reflect the events that I have seen, heard, and thought about, from my point of view, of course.Be serene in knowing you are succeeding in your goal. The card in the Advice position suggests a course of action which will harmonize what you want with what is currently possible.

Ran Out Of Fucks To Give: No Free Rides .Love My Gems. 'LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM NOT FOR WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE'. Romeo_The_Poet Take it one day at a time.Good Time Toads, Midnight... Goodnight..
May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'Ask your doctor if shutting the fuck up is right for you. 福名 arme'

 "Creativity, Is Intelligence And Imagination Having Fun". TIME TO TURN THE PAGE: Once Bitten By Snakes, Dances with Wolves. I was smiling yesterday. Was not expecting that... GROOVE! Blue Dreams In Motions: Dances On Time: Rewards 2.Bless this spirit and shine.



Blame who: Fags to flags, Jewish Rites.Trips to hell and back. Ways to grow, ways to turn a life around. Bumps in the road, three left turns, back to start. Time lost, spaces open, ...



Sun City Civic Association Schedules Candidate Forum | Menifee 24/7.Fuck you,Jennifer Garcia, agent for the board. Sun city civic association.TO MUCH HEAVEN .Rites to self, rebirths daily, chances to change, faces in the crowds. Want the house,want to leave other peeps...

May be an image of dog and text that says 'I gavemy gave neighbors dog a Popeyes biscuit mf ain't barked in 4 hours'


COURSE NAME: bring out the madness.Back In Time, Lovers, Haters, Good Time Toads, Paths To Cross.Twists And Turns, Snakes, Spiders Worms.
Hey. You need a hug, I think. I'm sending you one right now. It's gonna be okay.Other People’s Money. Hey, quick question. Would you like to earn income by lending other people's money?Chasing The Monuments.TYPES OF PEOPLE WHO DON’T GIVE A FUCK (And How to Become One of Them)".

May be an image of text that says 'When you thought something would be easy peasy lemon squeezy but its actually been stressy, depressy lemon fuckin zesty'

I’ll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.So true .I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you. - Nietzsche..love ya all and all my friends and family .TYPES OF PEOPLE WHO DON’T GIVE A FUCK (And How to Become One of Them)Laughter Rocks.


Don’t call me angel . Fat And Wide,“whatever” I mean fuck you.DON'T BE AFRAID TO OFFEND THOSE WCL THAT DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE'.I am a Sorcerer ...Dreams to have, dreams to work.ls).Go out on a limb. That's where the fruit is. -Whitney.

May be an image of text that says 'Oh so THAT'S what they're for @YeeYeeApparel Thank You! Wa mart E'
Freaks, fools, frogs, heads to count, wishes on stars, history recorded, not news today. Just saying, Sun City Lawn Bowls Club,suncitylawnbowls.com.P.O. Box 411Sun City, CA 92586. The club is located at the corner of Sun City and Cherry Hills Boulevards on the campus of the Sun City Civic Association in Menifee, CA. Members of other clubs are always welcome to join in the daily draw. Menifee is located on Interstate 215 southeast of Los Angeles and north of San Diego as shown by the red ...

May be an image of text that says 'When you die people cry and beg for you to come back but, when you do, there's the running and the screaming...'


TYPES OF PEOPLE WHO DON’T GIVE A FUCK (And How to Become One of Them)Laughter Rocks.. Benjamin.Disneyland passes, strangers to friends. Sunday events? Get a hold of me I want my Conga back. And blank faces.Fish And Frogs, Plenty Of Fish in Seas, Frog Heart Red.Shoutout to Sal’s Pizzeria for all those years of dope slices from Mr Senor Love Daddy! RIP Danny Aiello!!
Family and Friends Y'all have a blessed day. Coins to flip, love, lights, luck, cards on the tables, dreams in motions, gifts to share, wits, charms, and beauty within. Earth angels, angels in hosts, lights to shine, joy, peace and happiness, hands to hold. Glory dazes to come.Disneyland, the happy place for me. Pages to books, books to libraries, good times, ships to past, boats to float.Mad Hatter is a state of mind . Born on days out of stupid brains,I Bought A Friend Off Craigslist.

May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'I'VE GOT A SEASHELL TATTOOED ON MY INNER THIGH PUT YOUR EAR TOI YOU CAN SMELL THE OCEAN'


TYPES OF PEOPLE WHO DON’T GIVE A FUCK (And How to Become One of Them)Laughter Rocks.. Benjamin.Disneyland passes, strangers to friends. Sunday events? Get a hold of me I want my Conga back.

No comments:

Post a Comment