Friday, January 31, 2020

☪IN THE SHADOW..πŸ™πŸŒŸπŸ’ŽπŸ‘ΌGifts and talents runs to good looks, lack of brains, with lots of tickets for trains, and free plane rides.


Hell hounds here on earth, gifts from the center of the earth, gifts from the fake friends, lies for the truth and honesty with rose color glasses.FAMILYπŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™



πŸ’™πŸ’™☪IN THE SHADOW..πŸ™πŸŒŸπŸ’ŽπŸ‘ΌGifts and talents runs to good looks, lack of brains, with lots of tickets for trains, and free plane rides.

Marriedtomed Married To Medicine GIF


πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™☪IN THE SHADOW..πŸ™πŸŒŸπŸ’ŽπŸ‘ΌGifts and talents runs to good looks, lack of brains, with lots of tickets for trains, and free plane rides.


πŸ’™πŸ’™Starr Bright tonight, look for the shooting blue stars, Star of David, with six points to share. PTSD Anger hits, mental for the big bucks, real shit, females, broken and displaces, help needed, all the time. Only Once: Red and White Hats, Santa Cluster, clause to note.

Are you the one to stand out, reply, tell me the things you know, what you learned over the years, dancing in the street. Glory Dazes On Earth.Caribbean Queen ⭐⭐It's NOW or NEVER..BLACK SUN.☪IN THE SHADOW. Need A Friend.I Do, I Do,I Do,I Do,I Do.Woman for man.Stats, age, how tall, located where, retired from what, questions between us now. 

Have been out of my mind for so long, having a hard time with the updates on my journals, and expanding and growing. Marching forward to madness, magic, and money. Cheers, to the new face, new front, to create by oceans of dreams. ☪IN THE SHADOW..πŸ™πŸŒŸπŸ’ŽπŸ‘ΌGifts and talents runs to good looks, lack of brains, with lots of tickets for trains, and free plane rides.

Love is admiration on the cloud of an eternal breeze. Eyes always looking upward in hopes of riding and floating in that beautiful stream of consciousness. Colors everywhere. Never too much. Whispers, kisses, more whispers more kisses🀸✨πŸ‘«πŸŒœ☪IN THE SHADOW..πŸ™πŸŒŸπŸ’ŽπŸ‘ΌGifts and talents runs to good looks, lack of brains, with lots of tickets for trains, and free plane rides.

61 years old, how tall did you say you were, and when did you lose your wife, pen to paper, history to note, ways to grow, ways to see the light, thanks for the moments shared.


 Torrence and Fairfax.  Spent a few weekends with them showing me around.  Experienced a midnight showing of the Rocky Horror Picture Show in Hollywood.  Santa Monica Beach, etc.  Spent my time in an oil lab on board the USS Coral Sea CV 43. Westpac 77. Westpac 79-80. Port of calls in: Pearl Harbor, Pusan, Yokosuka, Subic Bay, Pattaya Beach, Singapore. 

 In the Persian Gulf during the Iranian Hostage Crisis.  Standing on the flight deck early one morning looking out at the Indian Ocean is probably the most spectacular sight I've ever seen. Every direction I looked. The Ocean faded into the horizon. 

 It was slick as glass. Emerald green.The silence. The air was so calm it was almost a supernatural experience.  Lol. I won't ever forget it. That morning is etched in my brain as if it were this morning.   You're a veteran?  Thanks for your service.  PTSD. Sorry to hear that. Don't know what else I can say.   Hope you find who you're looking for.  Best wishes.   Take care mysterious lady.  Joel I'm Atlanta born and raised.

Joel, in Atlanta, GA, have family there, have not seen in decades, have talked about going there, have to check the dates, and the cash on hand, to toss away on good times, and family affairs.  Have been out of my mind for so long, having a hard time with the updates on my journals, and expanding and growing. Marching forward to madness, magic, and money. Cheers, to the new face, new front, to create by oceans of dreams. 

Image result for Moments lost
If you wish to discover more about me let me know. Waiting to be rocked or maybe rock your world Who knows??????? I await your response as this moment seems to linger Richard.THE RUNS.- Rose Royce: IT'S GONNA TAKE A MIRACLE -Hello I have been very impressed by your writing. It makes me wish I was witty so that I can write back . So today is the day am going to try, the sands of the beach and of time have sifted by me for 62 yrs now .


Critical Role Crit Role GIF

Veteran Housing matters, houses to build, homes on the beaches. Thanks for the time served. Lots of love, lots of love, goats and sheep, guns to wars, good and bad, boats to sail, dates on the sands of time.
"Cow Wisdom".Charles Barker At the root of my current problem is the seed of my next miracle. Community.Hi,So here goes... won't be able to fallow this writing, can only say I'll be very happy to meet at my age a man like you. 


Lights, Kids, Goats, And Hares Lost.. πŸ˜ŽπŸŒ΄πŸ‘πŸ‘ŠFairy tales,Beach Bum on a path to self-discovery:πŸ˜ŽπŸŒŠπŸŒŠπŸ„Stronger for the classes on love and devotion.πŸ˜ŽπŸŒ΄πŸ‘πŸ‘ŠThe Power of Love.If I had a cape and a good tiara: Queens Notes: If I had a cape and a good tiara, I'm pretty sure I could save the world...πŸ’˜Yes, I am glamorous. But I don't ever flaunt my fame.

I never try to make any of the regular people jealous. I know we can't all be eagles. The world needs bugs and critters too. That's why I respect everyone and I never judge.FEELS GOOD!πŸ’˜πŸŒ΄(pun intended)March to May ISSUEπŸš¨πŸ“ΈπŸ‘—πŸ’„πŸ’‡πŸΌ:Full Sail University❤️These boots are beaut❤️ Holidays, Birthdays, Great Days Daily, Pages To Books, Birds And Bees, Songs On Winds. πŸ˜ŽπŸŒ΄πŸ‘πŸ‘ŠFairy tales,Beach Bum on a path to self-discovery:πŸ˜ŽπŸŒŠπŸŒŠπŸ„Stronger for the classes on love and devotion.πŸ˜ŽπŸŒ΄πŸ‘Simple connection. 1

Today is a good day, so here goes.Personal beliefs..In Common..πŸ’‰πŸ’ͺ🏻🍍 Love, Respect, Honesty, Trust, Views, Voices, Values, Counting Rites,Reasons, Seasons Of Love, Peace, Joy, Happiness, Circles Of Life. OMGosh.. Let's make the world better. unconditionally. w4m. Into The Woods, Into The Water, Into The Dark:Simple connection, maybe more.

Lady seeks male/female seniors for local outings. Coins to flip, cards to read, love, lust, lucky breaks, dances in the streets, ways to grow, spring to summer, ready to rock, ready to roll, son to shine, heads above the common. Wishes on stars, daily events, one true blue knight, lions on top, roars for life. Men from the sixties to date, girls next door. Chasing the Sun.Colorful Dreams of a Sister.Voices In My Heads.: Pebbles on sands. DROP A Dime. πŸ‘€πŸ€£Faces In Darkness... … πŸ˜˜πŸŽ„❤️‬Dream Knight: LOOKING FOR A FOREVER HOME:

No comments:

Post a Comment