Wednesday, February 15, 2017

I'm not perfect but I'll always be real!!!.Delightfully Feisty ~ The Group.


Happy Dazes, Starleane Battles, Ben Battles, Starlet Battles: Earth Angels, Angles Of Views, Notes and Tips, Miss 411 To find,Safe Havens To Share. Daily events, to live and learn, dreams in motions, dreams in the sky. Rats to races, dicks to dawgs, games to play, ways to learn. Kids and goats, sheep and lambs, hats to wear, labels to bears. Arms to seasons, hands to causes, tricks, treats, houses and homes, veterans on the streets, out of houses and homes, homeless blues on the streets.



Homes, Hopes, Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Out Of Fucks To Give:No Free Rides.Comments Susan Gordon-Foley Looking good Mikey !! Llezo Gnik Smh u let me down William Lee Like a boss Douglas J Mussolini nice job mike Mike Lee Thanks doggie fresh... How you been? Debbie DeVietro Walsh Man your handsome.! Miguel Diaz U really in the local 40?? Mike Lee Miguel Diaz, Karen Haman Casabianca .Very Well Expressed.
My Pleasure To Newly Meeting You. Smiles and Blessings Enjoy your Day


  Iknow a Forman in the 40s that said hell get me in all I gotta do is siqn up he got connections Mike Lee Local 40 all day everyday kidd Miguel Diaz Nice bro! Fucking hard work but it's worth it the $ is there to be made. Starr Bright Tonight, Nuts To Fall, Nuts To Stand Alone:Roots Shared..Houses, Homes, Heat, Veterans Homeless Blues:Resources:Blue Oceans 2 Create. HARDAWAY FAMILY REUNION:Baileys, DeSilvas, Breanagh, Calip, Moore, Allens. I'm not perfect but I'll always be real!!!.I'm not perfect but I'll always be real!!!.Delightfully Feisty ~ The Group.Very Well Expressed. My Pleasure To Newly Meeting You. Smiles and Blessings Enjoy your Day

Good times, lessons to learn, daily events, cows to call, hippos, and pigs and hogs, barnyard animals under the skin. Family affairs, dicks, dawgs, and donkeys to date, dream life in Cali.I'm not perfect but I'll always be real!!!.Delightfully Feisty ~ The Group. Out of state of NY, retards, rejects and escapees, lovers to keep, friends for a period, lost in time, snakes, frogs, and freaks. HARDAWAY FAMILY REUNION:Baileys, DeSilvas, Breanagh, Calip, Moore, Allens.I'm not perfect but I'll always be real!!!.Very Well Expressed.
My Pleasure To Newly Meeting You. Smiles and Blessings Enjoy your Day
Image may contain: one or more people and text


Susan Gordon-Foley Looking good Mikey !! Llezo Gnik Smh u let me down William Lee Like a boss Douglas J Mussolini nice job mike Mike Lee Thanks doggie fresh... How you been?I'm not perfect but I'll always be real!!!.Delightfully Feisty ~ The Group. Debbie DeVietro Walsh Man your handsome.! Miguel Diaz U really in the local 40?? Mike Lee Miguel Diaz Iknow a Forman in the 40s that said hell get me in all I gotta do is siqn up he got connections Mike Lee Local 40 all day everyday kidd Miguel Diaz Nice bro! Fucking hard work but it's worth it the $ is there to be made I'm not perfect but I'll always be real!!!.
  HARDAWAY FAMILY REUNION:Baileys, DeSilvas, Breanagh, Calip, Moore, Allens. I'm not perfect but I'll always be real!!!.Delightfully Feisty ~ The Group.Hopes, Dreams In Light Of Day, Faces In Mirrors, Faces Of Frogs: Mountains. Hopes, Dreams In Light Of Day, Faces In Mirrors, Faces Of Frogs: Mountains. Hopes, Dreams In Light Of Day, Faces In Mirrors, Faces Of Frogs: Mountains. Houses, Homes, Heat, Veterans Homeless Blues:Resources:Blue Oceans 2 Create. I'm not perfect but I'll always be real!!!.

1 comment:

  1. Susan Gordon-Foley Looking good Mikey !! Llezo Gnik Smh u let me down William Lee Like a boss Douglas J Mussolini nice job mike Mike Lee Thanks doggie fresh... How you been?I'm not perfect but I'll always be real!!!.Delightfully Feisty ~ The Group. Debbie DeVietro Walsh Man your handsome.! Miguel Diaz U really in the local 40?? Mike Lee Miguel Diaz Iknow a Forman in the 40s that said hell get me in all I gotta do is siqn up he got connections Mike Lee Local 40 all day everyday kidd Miguel Diaz Nice bro! Fucking hard work but it's worth it the $ is there to be made I'm not perfect but I'll always be real!!!.

    ReplyDelete